Apply for & Disconnect Water Service

Applying for Water  /Sewer Service

To start new service, you must provide the city with a copy of your lease or purchase agreement (if available), your picture ID, and your Social Security card. We will explain the prevailing rates to you when you apply for service.

Disconnect Water / Sewer Service

To arrange to discontinue water or sewer service, you must come to the Water Department at 202 Kelley Street between 8:30 a.m. and 4 p.m., Monday through Friday and sign a work order. You cannot disconnect services over the phone. Only the account holder will be allowed to terminate service.