Report A Problem

Problems in the city can appear at any time. If you see an issue that needs to be addressed, you can report it directly to the city administration.

Report button

Non-working Streetlight

You can also report a damaged, flickering, or non-working streetlight directly to Duke Energy

Report a Pothole

Not all streets in Lake City are maintained by the city; many streets are state-owned; some are private. Do you know who owns yours? Download our Street List to learn which are city-owned and which are not. Potholes on state-owned streets can also be reported on the SCDOT website, or by calling 855-GO-SCDOT (855-467-2368).