File a Police Report & Submit a Tip


For emergencies, call 911. 

Report a Nuisance Complaint

To report a nuisance complaint and request police follow-up, please submit the Request for Investigation form. For non-emergency incident reports, call 843-374-5411 or 843-374-5412 to speak to a police operator to file an incident or offense report, or visit the station at 202 Kelley Street.

Submit an Anonymous Tip

Call the non-emergency line at 843-374-5411 or 843-374-5412 to submit an anonymous tip about a crime or investigation.